Willbrandt KG has consistently specialized in providing technically optimized rubber and plastic product solutions and services over the past few decades. Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to offer a wide range of standard products, as well as customized solutions tailored to specific applications.
In addition to developing and manufacturing optimal products, Willbrandt also offers comprehensive services to meet our customers' needs. These services include vibration measurements in both laboratory and on-site settings, shock calculations, extensive material and product testing options, as well as assembly and packaging services.
Willbrandts dedicated team of engineers and application technicians work closely with our sales teams to ensure that we meet even the most unique customer requirements. With years of experience and innovative ideas, we are able to provide solutions that go beyond expectations.
At Willbrandt principles are deeply rooted in meeting the demands and needs of our customers. Willbrandt prioritizes:
- High quality consciousness: Willbrandt is committed to delivering products and services of the highest quality.
- Well-defined and sustainably structured processes: Willbrandts processes are carefully designed to ensure efficiency and sustainability.
- A high degree of flexibility: Willbrandt understands that each customer has unique requirements, and is flexible in adapting to their needs.
- Close customer integration in product developments: Willbrandt values the input and collaboration of their customers throughout the product development process.
- Reliability and continuity: Our customers can rely on Willbrandt to consistently deliver.
- Long-term cooperative partnerships: Willbrandt strives to build long-lasting relationships with our customers based on trust and mutual success.
- International focus: Willbrandt has a global perspective and is committed to serving customers around the world.
Willbrandt has been a trusted supporter of the vibration and shock technology market for several decades, providing tailor-made technical solutions and an extensive range of products, including those for industrial trucks, mechanical engineering, special machine construction, and shipbuilding which are mostly available from stock.
Willbrandt shock mounts, such as rubber-metal joints and wire rope isolators, are widely utilized in marine applications as well as wheeled and tracked vehicles across the globe.
Browse through the Willbrandt brochures
Click on a brochure to open it.